Sunday Morning Information
Details on our Sunday worship services during COVID-19:
In-Person Worship Services
We are offering two in-person Sunday worship services on our church campus at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM (Please see our Safety Guidelines below).
Attendees will be required to wear masks from the time they enter the building until they are seated in the auditorium. Masks are optional during the worship service (when social distancing is ensured by the spacing of the chairs). At the end of the worship service, attendees will again be required to wear masks as they exit the auditorium and the building. If you do not have a mask, free masks will be available at the hand sanitizing station.
Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry
During the 9:00 AM service there is no children’s ministry and children are welcome to join their parents in the service. In the 10:30 AM service there is children’s ministry for nursery age through 5th grade. There are limited spots available and we ask that parents pre-register their children online. Register here.
Sunday Morning Student Ministry
There is currently no Sunday morning student ministry, families are encouraged to attend together. Student ministry currently includes Friday Night Fun (6-8th grade) and Sunday ‘Look at the Book’ (high school). See details on the Students page or contact student pastor Leo Almeida.
Online Worship Services & Resources
- For those who desire to avoid large group gatherings at this time for health, safety, or other considerations, we are live-streaming our Sunday services on Facebook.
- If you’re new to our church, please let us know you stopped by through our Connect Card.
- If you have children, please check out our Sunday Morning Online – FOR KIDS!
- If you desire to give online to the ministry, you may do so here.
** SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR INDOOR WORSHIP SERVICES **
- Symptoms of Illness. If you are ill, are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, or have reason to believe that you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should not attend.
- Higher Risk. All are welcome, but those who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, including senior citizens, should consider staying home and watching the service remotely. Please use discretion.
- Masks. All attendees are required to wear masks at all times they are in the building. If you do not have a mask, free masks will be available at the hand sanitizing station.
- Social Distance. Big smiles and hearty verbal greetings are encouraged, but please resist the temptation to offer hugs and handshakes. Attendees should maintain a minimum of six feet between one another. Families may sit together but should maintain a minimum of six feet between other attendees/families. The chairs in the auditorium will be spaced apart in accordance with specific state recommendations to facilitate proper social distancing. Parents, please be sure to help your children maintain proper social distance.
- Hand Sanitizer. A hand sanitizing station will be available at the lobby entrance.
- Regular Sanitation. Please be assured that all touched surfaces (e.g., door handles) will be regularly sanitized. Doors will be propped open to limit the need to touch handles when entering and exiting the building, auditorium, and restrooms.
- Limited Restroom Capacity. Restroom capacity will be limited to maintain required social distancing.