Pointing Junior High and High School Students to Jesus and passing on His way of life!
Our Mission is to partner with parents to teach the Word of God and touch with the love of God.
We exist to Grow & Go!
- Introduce local High School and Junior High students to Jesus
- Help Christian students go deeper into the love of the living God
- Ground young adults in the Gospel so they may be a light in their respective vocational and academic environments
- Connect students with each other
- Serve the church however we can (children’s ministry, hospitality team, etc.)
- Serve local school campuses however we can
- Help the less fortunate while getting students into a pattern of generosity
Teaching Samples can be accessed on our YouTube page!
(through July 14)
All Junior High and High School students are invited to join us on Wednesday nights! Doors will open at 6:45 and we will go until 9:00. Each week, we’ll enjoy a fun night of games, worship, teaching and small groups. It’s a great way to connect over the summer.
Parents are also invited to join our leaders on Wednesday nights for Parent Connect — a time for parents to Connect, Share, and Pray. This casual gathering of Middle & High School parents offers a unique opportunity to get to know other parents while their kids are in Student Ministry. Parent Connect will meet weekly during the Student Ministry Wednesday night program from 7:00-9:00 PM with refreshments, fellowship and some time to connect!