Pointing Junior High and High School Students to Jesus and passing on His way of life!
Our Mission is to partner with parents to teach the Word of God and touch with the love of God.
We exist to Grow & Go!
- Introduce local High School and Junior High students to Jesus
- Help Christian students go deeper into the love of the living God
- Ground young adults in the Gospel so they may be a light in their respective vocational and academic environments
- Connect students with each other
- Serve the church however we can (children’s ministry, hospitality team, etc.)
- Serve local school campuses however we can
- Help the less fortunate while getting students into a pattern of generosity
Teaching Samples can be accessed on our YouTube page!
STUDENT MINISTRY SCHEDULE
Wednesday Nights – We have our high energy event for Junior High Students (6th – 9th grade) every Wednesday night from 6:45 to 8:30. This will feature games, mixers, music, food, fellowship, and a message of encouragement for Junior High Students. Come and See!
Parents are also invited to join our leaders on Wednesday nights for Parent Connect — a time for parents to Connect, Share, and Pray. This casual gathering of Middle & High School parents offers a unique opportunity to get to know other parents while their kids are in Student Ministry. Parent Connect will meet weekly during the Student Ministry Wednesday night program with refreshments, fellowship and some time to connect!
Sunday Nights – What does the bible actually say? How could you be impacted by learning the bible? Is there any wisdom in there for me? From August 29th to December 5th, every Sunday night (5-7 PM), High School Students are invited to Look at the Book! We will be going through every book of the bible in hopes to get to know the Word of God and most importantly the God of the Word!
Sunday Mornings – All Junior High and High School students are encouraged to join us in the upstairs auditorium during the 10:30 AM worship service. Students will enjoy robust teaching from God’s Word followed by small groups and fellowship where they can build meaningful friendships with one another.