Pointing Junior High and High School Students to Jesus and passing on His way of life!
Our Mission is to partner with parents to teach the Word of God and connect with the love of God.
We exist to Grow & Go!
- Introduce local High School and Junior High students to Jesus
- Help Christian students go deeper into the love of the living God
- Ground young adults in the Gospel so they may be a light in their respective vocational and academic environments
- Connect students with each other
- Serve the church however we can (children’s ministry, hospitality team, etc.)
- Serve local school campuses in a relevant way
- Reach under served areas while getting students into a pattern of generosity
STUDENT MINISTRY SCHEDULE
Wednesday Nights and Sunday Nights – Weekly student fellowship engages in games, music, food, and a message of encouragement from the Bible. Meeting times and locations vary. Contact Andy Garcia for details.
Sunday Mornings – All Junior High and High School students are encouraged to join us in the upstairs auditorium during the 10:30 AM worship service. Students will enjoy robust teaching from God’s Word followed by small groups where they can build meaningful friendships with one another.
Contact Student Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org for a full calendar of events!