We love being part of the Richmond/Rosenberg/Sugar Land community, and we want to do our part to make a positive difference here! To that end, we have established the following ministries and partnerships to serve our community.
Food Distribution “Obadiah Project”
Special instructions during Covid-19 Season:
We look forward to serving you! For your safety and ours, this will be strictly a drive-through process:
- Gates will be open at 10 a.m. Cars arriving before 10 a.m. will have to keep circulating.
- The entrance to the church will be coming from the direction of George Ranch. Turn Right into the church driveway. Cars will not be allowed to turn left into or out of the driveway.
- Volunteers will be directing traffic. Please stay in your car with your windows rolled up.
- A volunteer will signal 1 or 2 fingers to find out how many families are in the car. Please signal a 1 or 2 (limit is two families per car).
- A volunteer will place a paper on your windshield with a #1 or #2.
- You will be directed to a parking slot where volunteers will place the food in your trunk.
- Once your trunk is closed, you may exit.
Thank you for your patience.
- Fort Bend Corps / Hearts & Hammers (Home repair for needy families)
- Second Mile Mission (A safe place where people in poverty or in crisis can get help)
- Pregnancy Resource Center (Help for mothers facing unplanned or crisis pregnancies)
- Houston Church Planting (Multiplying churches around the Houston area)
Jesus commands us to take the good news of His free offer of forgiveness and new life out into the whole world, and it is our privilege to do so through the following ministry initiatives and partnerships.
- Terry & Christina Cokenour (Mentoring missionaries globally)
- Elijah & Erin Derbecker (Missionaries to the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Roger & Leanne Hanna (Bible translation with the Seed Company)
- Randall & Divya Fick (Missionaries to Kenya)
- Kempton & Caryn Turner (Church planting in East St. Louis)
(We also support ministries in restricted countries which cannot be listed here for security reasons.)
In addition, we regularly send mission teams to foreign countries to help meet the physical and spiritual needs of the people there.
To request more information about our local or global outreach, please click here.