SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES
9:00 AM & 10:30 AM (English)
12:00 PM (Spanish)
CAN I WATCH YOUR SUNDAY SERVICES ONLINE?
WHAT ARE YOUR COVID PROTOCOLS?
In light of the recent surge in COVID hospitalizations in the Houston area, we are implementing the following precautionary measures:
- If you have COVID symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, please stay home. Similarly, if you are immunocompromised or have significant health issues, you should consider staying at home during this season and watching our 10:30 Sunday morning sermon online at https://www.facebook.com/cornerstonecbc.
- We have created extra space between the rows of chairs in the auditorium to accommodate greater social distancing during our time of singing in worship.
- We are strongly encouraging, but not requiring, attendees to wear masks.
- We are providing free masks and a hand sanitizing station in the lobby.
- We are paying increased attention to disinfecting common areas and surfaces throughout the church building.
- Most of our small groups are still meeting in-person, but online small groups are available for those who prefer that option.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY FIRST VISIT TO YOUR CHURCH CAMPUS?
When you arrive at Cornerstone, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly Hospitality Team members who can direct you and your children to the appropriate areas of our building. In our Children’s Ministry area, our trained children’s workers will guide your children to their classrooms and make them feel right at home. When you enter our worship service, you’ll find a room full of people just like you, dressed comfortably, from every age and background. Our worship is contemporary in style and focuses our hearts on the goodness of the great God we serve. The preaching comes straight from the Bible and is designed to help you apply the truth of God’s Word to your everyday life. After the service, be sure to stop by our reception desk to pick up one of our special gift bags as a small token of our appreciation for your visit with us.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
People at Cornerstone tend to dress casually. You’ll see everything from jeans to khakis on Sundays. Come as you feel most comfortable.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER FOR MY CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS ON SUNDAYS?
During our 9:00 AM Worship Service, we offer classes for children, age 4 and under. During our 10:30 AM service we offer classes for all ages from nursery up through the 5th grade. Learn more about our Children’s Ministry on our Children’s Ministry page.
Our Junior and Senior High students gather in the upstairs auditorium each Sunday at 10:30 AM for a time of teaching, fellowship and small groups. Learn more about our Student Ministry on the Student Ministry page.